A Celebration of Life

Friday, November 1, 2013

Donations

Many of you have asked about donations in honor of Brad.  We have three sites available for you to choose from.  Each of the three pages are set up in honor of Brad:

Susan G Komen for breast cancer research.

The LSU Foundation.


And, Brad's friend, Michael Carroll, has set up a Movember page for men's Health.  Here is his information below in his own words:


Hey there,

It's Movember and the time for change is now. As a part of
Generation Moustache, I've committed my face to the cause and will be
growing a moustache for the entire month of November to raise funds and
awareness for men's health.

I¹d like you to support me as I fight the good
fight. I'm restless for change and would love you to support my passion with
a donation. You can donate to my moustache by:

1. Donating online at
http://mobro.co/BradGovreau
2. Writing a check to 'Movember', referencing my
registration ID: 2170184 and mailing it to: Movember US, P.O. Box 1595,
Culver City, CA 90232

Your donation will support world-class men¹s health
programs that combat prostate and testicular cancer. These programs,
directed by the Movember Foundation, are focused on awareness and education,
living with and beyond cancer, and research to achieve our vision of an
everlasting impact on the face of men¹s health. To find out more, visit the
programs section of Movember¹s website:
http://us.movember.com/programs

Movember funded programs are underway in
institutions and universities across the US, please visit the Funded
Programs page for all the hairy details:
http://us.movember.com/programs

Thanks for supporting Movember and helping
us change the face of men's health.

Swift | Silent | Hairy

Michael Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment